As you can expect I just got busted for that last one again. Seriously though, SAT Prep is the bomb. I feel very deeply about that. OK I have to go. Later dog.
Ok...time to post your next blog about the fair or the future. Looking forward to reading it. I'll be checking in again on Monday to see if you've posted. Have a great weekend.
P.S. Were you able to elbow your way to the front of the crowd (around the Northwestern table) and ask about "torpil" because your brother attends there? I'm curious to see if they look more favorably on the families of alumni.
3 comments:
Does "the bomb" mean it's good? :) Hope so.
Ok...time to post your next blog about the fair or the future. Looking forward to reading it. I'll be checking in again on Monday to see if you've posted. Have a great weekend.
P.S. Were you able to elbow your way to the front of the crowd (around the Northwestern table) and ask about "torpil" because your brother attends there? I'm curious to see if they look more favorably on the families of alumni.
This is an interesting start--explosive.
Post a Comment